Monday, September 25, 2017

September 19th-September 25th, 2017

Hellooooo! It's been an eventful, awesome week around here in Málaga. Our butane hasn't been working so God has been humbling me and today I appreciated the first hot shower of the week! It's the little things. :) Be grateful!

Here's some highlights from the week!

On Tuesday we had a really well planned zone meeting where we talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon and studying the scriptures and we shared what we all learned from Elder Holland. It was a good, enlightening meeting.

Tuesday afternoon Hermana Torjesen and Hermana Richardson came and I had the best exchange of my entire mission! I was with Hermana Torjesen. She's from Norway and is the sweetest. We taught Felix, a recent convert here and then started passing by people. That morning I had made 10-15 calls to set up a lesson for that time but nothing worked out. We just received a referral of a lady named Estella from other missionaries. We passed by her house and she let us in! She was so, SO excited to meet with us and she insisted on inviting us in and letting us teach her right away. She loved the Restoration lesson and we're excited to go back to teach her more. God put us where we needed to be. :) After that we taught a less active member as well and had a really good night together. We had great conversations about the gospel in our lives and how we can be better missionaries and I felt like we both left the exchange uplifted and edified.

On Wednesday, I got to have an interview with President Andersen! Time with him is always a sacred time to seek help and counsel.

Hermana Gentry and I have both been a little bit sick this week so we've been extra tired, but we've had some good lessons with investigators and good studies.

I don't have too much to tell you all this week. Today for pday a Carla and Felipe, members from the ward from Chile! We had a barbecue and it was a lot of fun!

This week I finally got around to put pictures by my study table. There's a picture below. These pictures represent thousands of memories from the last 16 months of my life. I am grateful for the opportunity to be here in Spain but more important than the place is the message I get to share. This message that the church of Jesus Christ has been restored in its fullness gives people a chance at a new life. It gives people a chance to move on and have their burdens be lifted from their shoulders. God is our loving Heavenly Father and He has a plan for each one of us and everything happens in His perfect time.

I love you all!

Love, Hermana Moore

Intercambios with Hermana Torjesen and Hermana Richardson!
I sure love my companion. ❤️ 
It's not the best quality... but here's the picture of most of my mission and Elder Holland!



No comments:

Post a Comment