Monday, September 4, 2017

August 29th, 2017- September 4th, 2017 ---Málaga!

Hello friends!

It's been a week full of service, crepes, new investigators and transfer calls!

This week we found three new investigators we are excited to keep
teaching. José is an old future who we called and set up a lesson
with. Matilde is a lady who the elders contacted in the street is
LOVING life lessons. Glinda is another street contact who has been
going through a lot lately. We taught her the Plan of Salvation and
she said that God had sent us as angles to help her. :) oh what a
blessing it is to be a missionary with this life-changing message.

Most of Thursday and Friday we spent helping a family from the other
ward move. Hermana Bailey and I transferred everything over to the new
kitchen and swept and mopped the whole house. We also moved a lot of
things while the elders did the furniture. It felt good to serve but
we were pretty exhausted afterwards!

On Saturday we played fútbol and then Herman Bailey, Elder Larsen,
elder Wilson and I ate at Sandra's house! She made us chicken crepes
and we had a nice time with them. I love Sandra and her family so
much. :)

On Saturday night late I got a call from President Andersen.... and
I'm getting transferred to MÁLAGA!! And I'm going to be companions
with Hermana GENTRY! Again! We didn't get enough time together in
Granada so we're back together again. :) I'm really excited to fall in
love with Málaga, a whole new ward, investigators, and learn
everything the Lord wants me to learn in this next part of my journey.

I can't explain how I feel leaving Alicante. Yesterday, Sunday, I got
to bear my testimony and thank the members of Alicante. I have fallen
in love and Alicante will always have a big piece of my heart. As I
was leaving Murcia, I got a blessing and was told, "this work is about
others, it's not about you." I've seen that phrase take on a whole new
meaning in my time here. God has shown me time and time again that I
am here to do HIS work and that as I turn out to serve others, I am
happier than I am when I just focus on myself. I've met so many people
that have impacted my life and showed me that I am here to be a humble
servant and do the willful the Lord.

I'm excited for a new adventure in Málaga and I am grateful for every
lesson I've learned in Alicante. I love being a missionary and am so
excited to serve God with all my heart for these next two transfers!

Love you all, Hermana Moore

Moving!
With Allison and her family!
 Sandra and Samantha have my heart.
 Hermana Bailey ❤️


The squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment