Monday, May 8, 2017

May 2nd-May 8th, 2017

Hello all of you!

Today I'm writing you from a bus on the way to Málaga! Today and
tomorrow we'll have mission council and then head back.

This week has been wonderful. On Tuesday I said a lot of goodbyes and
got all packed up and ready to go. On Wednesday morning I said goodbye
to Hermana George and got on a bus headed to Alicante!

Alicante is beautiful and we've got a good pool of people we're
teaching, with room for more. The ward is nice and I'm excited to get
to know them more. This week we've had some lessons with a few
investigators, and less active members, but nothing too out of the
ordinary.

Hermana Simpson is from Utah and she's been out on the mission for
about 15 months. We're pretty similar people and we get along well.
She is good at following the impressions of the Spirit and making
everything fun. We've been busy but I haven't been stressing. I'm
really excited to serve with her for the next two transfers!

God has been teaching me that this work is about others and it's not
about me. I'm here to become a better person so I can be a better tool
in the hands of the Lord in His work. If we want to be happier, we
just need to turn out and serve others. The Lord blesses us as we
forget about ourselves and serve others!

This is a short one, but it's about all I've got for today. I love you
all lots! Enjoy a few pictures from the week.

Hermana George and I on our last Sunday.





















Alberto, Jahoska, y Jair. We've been helping them get active again so they can raise their family with the gospel. :) I'm going to miss them so much!











Hermana Simpson and I! This is the only picture we have but we'll work on that. 

Love, Hermana Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment