Monday, May 30, 2016

I'm Off to the Real World

I only have 10 minutes today so this will be short. I leave for the Málaga mission home at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning! I might be able to email tomorrow to tell you where I'm going and who my companion is. My time here at the MTC (Missionary Training Center) has been incredible and I've learned so much. When I got here, I thought I was a real missionary, but I guess I'm not! ;) Now I'm off to do real missionary work. I'm so excited to put all my heart into this glorious work. I love you all!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Moore

Oh, one more thing! I have a picture of my mom in front of an Alicante sign and one of my teachers saw it. I explained that I wanted to go there to recreate it. And he said, "Oh, Sister! That sign isn't in Alicante. It's in Sevilla in La Plaza de España. I guess they have a bunch of big murals for a lot of cities. So that was neat. I feel Mom a lot here and love to have her always with my in my locket necklace I have. Ok, 3 minutes left! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment