Saturday, May 7, 2016

Here I Go!

Hello Folks!

This is the last post uploaded by me, Christy! The next entry will be my weekly emails which will be posted here by my lovely sister, AnnaMarie.

The time is almost here! It's nearly midnight on Saturday night and I'm in my room in Michigan too anxious to sleep! I'm pretty scatter-brained, so forgive my jumbled thoughts!

I'm giving my farewell talk in church tomorrow, which I'm very excited about! It will also be Mother's Day. :) I'm going to speak about the influence of my own parents on my growth and learning, especially in the Gospel. After church, we'll drive to Minneapolis to have Sunday dinner with AnnaMarie and Michael and their families.

I fly out on Monday afternoon at around 2. I'll arrive in Madrid at 4pm on Tuesday!

I cannot wait for the adventure that lies in front of me! I know this is where the Lord needs me and where I need to be at this point in my life. I am ready to dedicate myself to this church I love so much for the next 18 months. A small sacrifice for all my Heavenly Father does for me. If all I can do is touch one person's life and help them understand that God knows and cares about them, then it will all be worth it.

Lots of love to you all!
See you in 18!
-Hermana Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment