Monday, July 10, 2017

July 4th-July 10th, 2017

Hello all of you! Well, I feel like I always tell you I've had such a
good week, but it's true! It has been a miracle-filled week so I'll
just get right into it. Rebajas (Spain wide sales!) have started and
so we aren't going to email much today. :)

I mostly just want to talk about a few main miracles that happened this week.

Mustapha. Mustapha is just the coolest. We started teaching him in May
and we have seen SUCH a remarkable change in him. He has quit a lot of
bad habits and he is really giving all for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Last week, he quit his job because his co-worker was harassing him for
meeting with us. When we met with him last week on Saturday, I felt
impressed to promise him that God would help him find a new job if he
would pray and read the scriptures every day. Well, we met with him
this Tuesday and HE FOUND A NEW JOB!!! On Thursday we met with him and
he FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON. He started it on May 16th and finished
it on July 6th; so less than 2 months! He has the strongest testimony
of the Book of Mormon! On Sunday he had his baptismal interview and
HE'S GETTING BAPTIZED this next Saturday!

On Saturday we played fútbol in the morning and then in the afternoon
we went to the church for Antonio's baptism. Antonio is Elder Wilson
and Elder Sant's investigator who is from Holland. He speaks 5
languages and he's the happiest man ever. It was nice being able to be
there for him on his special day. He speaks English and so he has been
able to come to a few lessons with Mustapha!

Sunday was a wonderful day. A woman named Rosa came to church and
apparently we had contacted her a couple weeks ago. She came to
English class twice and a few days ago she got a strong feeling she
needed to go to church. So she did, quite reluctantly and she LOVED
IT! She walked into the church and said "hi! It's my first time here,
what do I do?" And every time she commented in class she said, "oh hi,
it's my first time here. I just want to know how long I need to wait
to be baptized. I just feel SO good here!" Sooo needless to say, we
are verrrryy excited to teach her. She's so confident and excited to
get closer to God.

After church Mustapha had his interview with President Andersen and
Hermana Simpson and I made paella to eat lunch with them afterwards.

I am so happy to be here as a missionary. Today marks a grand 14
months on the mission and I couldn't be happier to be dedicating this
time to serve the Lord.

I love you so much!

We got to have exchanges with Hermana Solórzano and Hermana Woods!

 The district!
 We made brigaderos (don't know how to spell it). Vick knows what I mean to say.
Mustapha and Antonio  :) 

Love, Hermana Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment