Monday, July 11, 2016

Read me!

Hello everyone! This is the coolest spiritual experience I've had on my mission, and probably my life, so far. :) This happened on Friday 8th. 

I thought about Mom and Adeline a lot throughout the day and during my bedtime prayer I prayed and asked God why? for the millionth time. I know the answer. I know it's God's will and His plan and I know He's right. I'm grateful for the accident and for the person I've become from it and the family we've become from it. But I can't help but ask why it had to happen when it did and how it did. Up until I was around 10 or 11 I remember wishing and hoping that it was all just a dream and that I'd wake up and Mom would be there. I remember the day where I let that dream go, when I had to face the reality. I know God has a plan and I really do trust in it.

Anyways, on Friday, a little selfishly I petitioned God to let Mom visit me in a dream or something so I could feel her close. There have been times in my life that I've felt her so close. Like when I got my patriarchal blessing I knew that if I would've opened my eyes I would've seen her sitting right there beside me. Then a thought came into my mind. It was something so clear that I'd never experienced before. It was the tender voice of my Heavenly Father speaking directly to me. He said, "Haven't you been seeing her? She's been right there. She always has been." Then in my mind I saw Mom, dressed in a pristine temple dress. I imagined her right around the corner outside my bedroom and she looked so calm. She looked so comfortable and I immediately understand that she was always there. Then I saw myself earlier that day knocking doors with Hermana DeBoard. I saw it from a bird's eye view and as I saw it from that angle I saw Mom walking beside me. She's right beside me. She's there and she always has been.

It was such a sweet experience and I just wanted to share it with you all. I love you and am grateful we have this saving Gospel in our lives. Families ARE eternal and that day of resurrection will be so sweet! You'd all better be doing what you need to do to inherit the Celestial kingdom!

Love, Hermana Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment